High School students planning To attend college may require educational counseling to assist them examine colleges, majors, financial aid, and other facets of college life. The counselor may be a family friend with experience, the parents or a high school Guidance Counselor may pay to help navigate the college maze.
Working professionals may Need counselling to help them pick the ideal faculty, focused on abilities, history and goals. Educational counseling can save yourself time and save the business tuition dollars, if you company has a Corporate Tuition Assistance Policy.
Here are reasons why using an Educational Counselor can help workers:
- Workers needing to complete An undergraduate degree may not know whether their credits to make this happen or will move. One college may transfer the majority of the credits and another faculty may not.
- Employees seeking physics tuition Singapore may have an undergraduate degree from outside the united states and be unfamiliar with the college system. Their degree might not be US equal and the counselor can help locate courses to bridge into a graduate school.
- Employees may be attracted to schools that market rather than look at other possibilities for their degrees. The sponsored advertisements schools advertise all over the internet but might not be the best option.
- Employees may be uncertain about the best major and how that significant aligns with career objectives. Sometimes the major needed is not the most popular level, but could be a combination or mixed degree.
- Employees might want to attend colleges that tout college credit for work and life experience without weighing the advantages of the college.
- Employees seeking graduate degrees may be unaware of approaches to save time and cash on prerequisites and base courses.
- Employees might want to talk about online learning versus on-campus, or simply talk about their decision process and get approval from a specialist.
Companies spend millions of Dollars every year on Corporate Tuition Programs.