– Supervising the Accounting Team
– Reviewing invoices, paying suppliers, keeping records up to date, filing
– Posting transactions to the general ledger, including transferring summary entries from subsidiary ledgers & systems
– Balance subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
– Balancing the general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries on a monthly basis
– Reconciling balances with banks
– Ensuring compliance with VAT legislation, inland tax authorities and social security requirements by studying requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions
– Overseeing the Company’s payroll, liaising with HR and external providers, making payments,
– Managing payment orders in the accounting system
– Qualified or part-qualified accountant
-Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role
-Experience in Forex will be considered an advantage
1,800-2,500 Euros gross + 13th salary + Medical.