We are seeking to hire an Assistant Financial Manager
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Responsible to manage the cash flow and supervise over the financial transactions within and outside the company.
• Propose a monthly expense budget based upon organisational goals and the planned targets of production in the guidance of the management.
• Control and protect the assets in the interest of the organisation.
• Attend on financial requests pertaining to purchase orders.
• Watch the cash flow over the financial transaction with the clients and the purchaser of the assets of the company.
• Report the managerial profit/loss incurred on yearly and monthly basis.
• Interact with outsourced accounting
staff and ensure the audit spreadsheets are maintained every month/year.
• Handle the day to day job performance of the staff members and manage the payroll activities in approval of the management.
• Provide solutions on risk management.
• Provide funds with respect to rough cost estimates for new products and services.
• assisting in compiling several managerial reports and provide analytical assistance on performance on a regular basis.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Must possess significant computer knowledge and have an expertise in Ms Excel and other computer related skills such as database administration.
• Must have in-depth knowledge about accounting
• Aware of the data security act to safeguard the financial assets of the company.
Interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com
Due to high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.