Our client, a Software Development Company located in Nicosia, is looking to hire a Bookkeeper.
– Customers- issue invoices to customers, reconcile incoming payments and prepare weekly collection reports
– Purchase orders- initiate purchase orders, monitor approval status and provide the supplier with a copy of the signed purchase order
– Suppliers- record A/P invoices and reconcile to existing purchase order
– Prepare payments suggestion form, initiate payment approval cycle and execute accordingly
– Reconcile outgoing payments, bank accounts, foreign currency exchange differences and intercompany accounts
– Prepare statutory forms and reports
– Prepare periodic reports according to corporate guidelines and terms
– Relevant Degree
– At least 3 years of experience as a bookkeeper.
– Experience in SAP software will be considered an advantage
– Fluent in English and Greek
1,500 – 1,700 EUR monthly gross + 13th salary + Medical Insurance + Provident Fund.