The Compliance Assistant will be reporting directly to the Head of Compliance.
Reference #: GC000088
- Review and advise management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures
- Ensure that all activities of the company are adhering to the license requirements, in conjunction with the Compliance Manager
- Provide and interpret legal information pertaining to the activities of the company
- Review marketing material
- Conduct relevant informative training to staff
- Review and draft contracts, agreements, terms and conditions for client offers and competitions and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements
- Advise the Back Office on any necessary changes or actions with regards to procedures
- Liaise with external lawyers as needed
- Any other Ad-hoc activities not listed above, that may occur on an as and when basis
- Experience in a similar role, and/or experience in the financial industry, of at least 1 year is essential.
- Experience in dealing with various regulatory bodies (CySEC, FCA etc) and their respective rules.
- Fluency in English is essential, Greek will be considered as an advantage.
- Bachelor in law or other relevant degree education
Apply by sending your CV via email