The compliance assistant will be working closely with the Head of Compliance as well as the Back Office department, in order to ensure that all policies and procedure are followed as required by the regulators.
Reference #: GC000117
- Review and advise management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures
- Ensure that all activities of the company are adhering to the license requirements, in conjunction with the Compliance Manager
- Provide and interpret legal information pertaining to the activities of the company
- Review marketing material
- Conduct relevant informative training to staff on an as and when basis
- Review and draft contracts, agreements, terms and conditions for client offers and competitions and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements
- Advise the Back Office on any necessary changes or actions with regards to procedures
- Liaise with external lawyers as needed
- Any other Ad-hoc activities not listed above, that may occur on an as and when basis.
- University degree in Law, Economics, or Finance or other related
- CySec Advanced certification wil be considered an advantage
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of the FX Market and the risks involved for clients will be considered as an advantage