- Review and advise management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures
- Ensure that all activities of the company are adhering to the license requirements, in conjunction with the Compliance Manager
- Provide and interpret legal information pertaining to the activities of the company
- Conduct relevant informative training to staff on an as and when basis
- Any other Ad-hoc activities not listed above, that may occur on an as and when basis.
Candidates profile: A hard-working team player with desire to grow professionally while having the opportunity to be rewarded financially.
- University degree in Law, Economics, or Finance or other related
- CySec Advanced certification wil be considered an advantage
- Previous experience of 2-4 years experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of the FX Market and the risks involved for clients will be considered as an advantage
How To Apply
To apply for this position, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org