- Review and advise management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures
- Ensure that all activities of the company are adhering to the license requirements, in conjunction with the Compliance Manager
- Provide and interpret legal information pertaining to the activities of the company
- Conduct relevant informative training to staff on an as and when basis
- Any other Ad-hoc activities not listed above, that may occur on an as and when basis.
Candidates profile: A hard-working team player with desire to grow professionally while having the opportunity to be rewarded financially.
- University degree in Law, Economics, or Finance or other related
- CySec Advanced certification wil be considered an advantage
- Previous experience of 2-4 years experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of the FX Market and the risks involved for clients will be considered as an advantage
How To Apply
To apply for this position, please send your CV at [email protected]