The successful candidate will be a highly creative individual with a positive personality and an urge to unleash her/his powers of flawless grammar as a Web Content Writer in a dynamic, diverse work environment.
- Create daily content related to financial markets, services and clients interests. Specifically topics on online trading, trading strategies, Forex, Oils, Metals Indices, Bonds, Agricultural commodities and equities.
- Compose, edit and post daily fundamental and technical analysis
- Create content for all external communication channels including webinars, videos and mass emails to traders and clients.
- Liaison third party posts to create back-links from other websites to STO to increase website’s authority and increase SEO
- On demand compose, edit and work with Design team to create online/offline materials.
- Arrange the translation of daily content
- Copy-editing and proof reading articles and other web content
- Finding and developing new ideas for web content
- Researching writing and editing web and intranet content from scratch
- Editing print documents for publication online
- Contributing content to email marketing campaigns
- Keeping up to date with the industry’d trends
- Working closely with the campaign managers, Designers, for the creation of landing pages, banners, mailers and other creative materials
- Updating digital media(social media, landing pages, websites, articles etc)
- Proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar mistakes
- Amending, revising or redeveloping adverts or campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director, account team or clients
- Overseeing campaigns through the production stage to completion
- Working on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines.
- Financial services knowledge & proven track record of works
- Extensive experience in the Forex Industry with regards to social network, PR’s and web.
- 2 years’ experience within a similar role.
- University degree in Marketing or relevant subject/relevant qualifications.
- Excellent writer-strong command of English language, while understanding advertising and marketing influence
- Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines
- Previous experience in an investment or other financial firm will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of Social Media channels in business
- Strong editorial eye and attention to detail.
How To Apply
If you are interested to apply for this position send your CV to: [email protected]