Our client acknowledges the importance of compliance with all relevant laws, rules, regulations, policies and standards and is committed to having strict management discipline and first-class controls in the compliance environment. They are looking to add to their team individuals that will be an asset to the company and will help move towards the right direction.
- Assisting clients in a friendly, helpful manner via Live Chat, telephone and email
- Maintaining the company’s high standard of client communication
- Investigating trade queries for clients
- Educating clients in the company’s platforms, trading products, account opening/deposit/withdrawal procedures
- Working as part of a team to ensure department KPI’s are met, particularly with regards to response times
- Positive and Can-Do approach to problem solving
- Handling complaints professionally and courteously
- Organizing and managing your work flow.
- Fluent in verbal and written English to business standard, preferably native English with a second European language as an advantage.
- Excellent communication and written skills as well as attention to detail.
- At least one year experience with Forex in a similar role. Binary options experience may also be considered.
- Client focused with excellent customer service.
- The ability to influence and persuade a mutually beneficial outcome for the company and the client.
- A broad understanding of financial markets and trading, preferably with foreign exchange.
- You should be dynamic, self-motivated and competitive, with a strong desire to succeed.
- You should work well independently as well as in a team.
- Willing to work in a regulated environment and observe the guidelines set by the relevant governing body.
- A high level of professionalism and personal integrity.
How To Apply
If you are interested to apply for this position send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org