– Assisting clients via LiveChat, by phone and via emails.
– Contact clients after opening demo or real accounts and inform them about new promotions.
– Accept calls from clients and redirect them to operators if clients want to open, close, modify or delete their orders.
– Handling clients’ complaints.
– Cooperate with Financial Department and contact clients to help them deposit/withdraw funds if needed.
– Creating and contentious updating of clients list.
– Cooperating with all support managers from the International Customer Service Department.
– Be responsible for the report and statistics compilations.
– Be responsible for creating and updating FAQ.
– Check the information on the website for the presence of misprints.
– Test the trading platform if needed.
– Knowledge of MT4 is a must
– Fluency in English is a must
– Be willing to work in shifts
Salary: 1000-1500 gross per month + Medical Insurance