- Monitoring of open positions
- Maintain the operational trading systems and platforms accuracy
- Carry out market research and create news surveys as required
- Obtain FX pricing from liquidity providers
- Run complex reporting as required by company management
- Keep up to date with market information and monitoring trends in all major currency pairings
- Advise the Back Office Manager on any suspicious trading activities.
- Quoting, confirming and transmitting client trades in line with company’s policy and procedures
- Updating and supporting colleagues from other departments with relevant information
- Any other Ad-hoc activities not listed above, that may occur on an as and when basis.
Our client is an international investment firm with headquarters in Limassol, Cyprus. They are a reputable, CySEC regulated company that has been operating for years and is looking to grow its existing team.
If you have experience in the Financial Sector and you have the desire to work in an environment where you’ll be surrounded by professionals with many years of experience in the Financial industry and grow as a professional, then this is your chance.
- University / College graduate in Economics, Finance or equivalent 1 year experience in either a financial institution or brokerage firm.
- Holder of Investment firm certificate such as reception and transmission of orders or execution of orders will be considered a great advantage.
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Good knowledge of Financial Markets with emphasis on FX, Equities and Futures.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Work well under pressure
- Excellent Mathematical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English