Our client is a reputable investment firm regulated by CySEC and based in Limassol. They are currently looking to grow their team and add to it an English speaking Retention Officer.
- Contribute to company growth and financial targets such as revenue and high levels of client acquisition, retention, reactivation, and up-sell.
- Manage client relationships and satisfaction through proactive support, training, and incentive offerings, ensuring that clients have access to up-to-date market and pricing information.
- Deliver a superior client experience by transitioning first time depositors to active traders; train, support, follow-up and resolve any concerns/problems.
- Analyze, identify, plan, design and implement opportunities for increasing client loyalty based on system data and industry insights.
- Instill trust by effectively communicating and interacting with people of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Build a robust retention team by implementing processes and controls to deliver effective and efficient offerings for all clients.
- Manages all customer retention activities.
- Takes initiatives in customer satisfaction via process improvement plans and efficient reporting and flow of information.
- Build relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are engaged and getting the most value from our services.
- Provide market update for clients.
- Partner with Sales Executives to manage client relationship.
- Train one on one with new and existent client.
- Identify potential IB.
- Encourage clients to refer friends.
- Develop required training for clients (content and delivery).
- Drive innovation (capturing new ideas- implementing- rewarding).
- Follow daily routine of calling all active clients, per preset prioritization:
- Active traders
- Client that suffered recent lost
- Client that gained recent profit
- Clients that haven’t traded for over a week
- Slash webinars for clients.
- Analyze client’s trading and identify common mistakes in their strategy and offer training on new strategy.
- Educate clients regarding risk management strategies for their funds.
- At least 2 years of experience as a Retention Manager in the Forex/Binary broker.
- Familiar with the Forex industry concept, practices, and procedures.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree – advantage.
- Understand standard analysis charts
- Risk management strategies – before the problem (plan), during the open position (manage during the loss), after it stopped out (disaster recovery).
- Fundamental analysis – talk about current events at global level, market effects with credibility.
- MT4 platform – full operation.
- MT4 Manager.
- Ability to analyse number and interpret into simple words.