As a Head of Accounting you will be working within a unique team of professionals with more than 15 years experience. Our client offers a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to be working within a friendly environment while being able to grow as a professional.
- Client and internal company ability for coordinating all client services, including those provided by other departments such as tax, to ensure the best possible client service is being provided.
- Ensure timely production of financial and management accounts.
- Ensure accounting policies comply with the relevant accounting standards.
- Manage preparation of quarterly VAT returns for company and clients.
- Liaise with external auditors and clients
- Coordinate work of other departments to ensure efficient and unified client service.
- Prepare budgets, forecasts and cash flows as required.
- Previous experience in a similar position within the FX industry is a must.
- Fluent in English.
- A good understanding of Cyprus Tax Law.
- Good Managerial and Communication skills.
- Computer Literate.
- Work experience in the position of a manager will be considered an advantage.
- A good knowledge of applying the CY VAT Legislation to international clients.
- Knowledge of CYCOM accounting Software will be considered as an advantage.
How To Apply
If you are interested to apply for this position send your CV to: [email protected]