– Arranging the supply and implementation of new payment systems
– Processing clients’ trading agreements and IB agreements.
– Processing daily transactions and support on live trading accounts
– Maintaining client records
– Log details relating to the customer complaints, inquiries, feedbacks
– Efficient reconciliation of customer transactions, deposits and withdrawals.
– Liaising with the sales team to arrange for the timely receipt of client documentation.
– Carrying out Know Your Client procedure
– Assist the compliance manager with any necessary tasks
– Reviewing and overseeing the work of the Back Office Assistants
– Implement quality controls and procedures to ensure a high level of client satisfaction
– Any other Ad-hoc activities not listed above, that may occur on an as and when basis
– Relevant Degree from a UK university
– Over 3 years relevant experience working in Forex at a similar role
– Excellent English Language Skills
Competitive salary based on experience and skills + Benefits