Our client, a CySEC regulated Investment Firm located in Nicosia, is looking to hire a Head of Compliance.
– To lead the compliance function within the organization
– To develop manage the compliance team
– To coordinate operational activities and maintain compliance with legal whilst identifying any compliance related issues
– Prepare and submit compliance reports to the Board of Directors and regulatory bodies.
– Calculate and prepare capital adequacy reports for CySEC
– Analyze regulatory developments, new compliance legislation and market developments and prepare proposals for management review
– Enforce organization standards, policies and procedures
– Prepare new and/or update existing policies and procedures to ensure compliance with CySEC rules and regulations
– Research regulations by reviewing regulatory bulletins and market standards behavior
– Analyze compliance data to support relevant decision making
– To design and conduct the KYC verification process for corporate clients and counterparties
– Responsible for training and agreements of the organization’s employees, clients, 3rd parties thus ensuring compliance
– 3 years of experience in a compliance role within a CIF company
– Fluency in both English and Greek
– Good organization skills
– Experience with CySEC reporting
Competitive salary based on experience and skills.