Our client is a reputable Forex and commodities broker providing trading services and facilities to both retail and institutional clients. The CySEC regulated company is currently looking for a Head of Sales that will be responsible for the entire sales team.
- Reporting directly to the management on performance and sales and retention initiatives
- Set the strategy and direction for the department both short and long term
- Set all team member sales and retention targets and ensure those targets are met
- Take part in the recruitment for all sales and retention staff
- Carry out training and continuous development of the team
- Work closely with Heads of Departments and communicate clearly across the company
- Implement performance management and monitor performance levels
- Identify and implement new systems and procedures to enhance the efficiency of the department
- Perform periodical sales and retention meetings with the team to discuss sales and retention strategies
- Motivate and drive the sales and retention team
- Create working schedules for the department to cover the needs of the business
- Communicate clearly to the sales and retention department changes within the organisation such as new technologies, promotions and client benefits
- Implement the sales and retention commission structure ensuring transparency for all parties
- Fluent in verbal and written English to a business standard. Additional languages will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent communication and written skills as well as attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft office, specifically Excel
- At least 1 year experience in the Forex industry in a sales/support or similar role.
- A good understanding of financial markets and preferably foreign exchange.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Willing to work in a regulated environment and observe the guidelines set by the relevant governing body.
- A high level of professionalism and personal integrity.