Responsibilities of this MT4 Dealer job position are:
- Monitoring the Financial Markets.
- Providing reports to the Head of the Brokerage Department.
- Implement the hedging strategies defined by Management.
- Performing market analysis and hedge cost analysis.
- Executing client transactions as per clients’ instructions.
- Keeping up to date with market information and monitoring trends in all major currency pairings.
- Monitoring and ensuring the smooth and correct operation of the company’s systems and trading platforms.
- Rotational Shifts
• A university degree is Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or a related field.
• A minimum of 1 to 3 years’ experience working as a Dealer.
• Well-developed trading skills.
• A strong understanding of best execution policies and procedures.
• Able to handle operation procedures.
• Excellent communication skills when reporting to management.
• Capability to thrive under pressure.
• Analysis and reasoning capability.
• Ability to pay attention to details.
• Display a teamwork spirit.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Interested candidates should send their CVs to [email protected] (Due to high volume of Cvs received, only those short-listed will be contacted)