CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a company operating within the Oil & Gas sector, we are seeking to recruit a highly capable and experienced Office Manager for their offices in Limassol.
- Managing the reception area to ensure effective telephone and mail communications both internally and externally to maintain professional image.
- Arranging the filing system.
- Supervising the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities.
- Negotiating the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Supervising the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
- Participating as needed in special department projects.
- Arranging transport tickets and accommodation.
- Preparing HR-related documentation, letters, memos, presentations and reports upon request.
- Liaising with suppliers, insurance agents and other service providers.
- Any other relevant duties.
- Bachelor degree in Economics or Business Administration is a plus.
- Knowledge of basics of Accounting/Book keeping is a plus.
- Minimum 3 years experience in office management.
- Fluency in Russian, English and Greek languages, both written and verbal is essential.
- Strong knowledge of computer programs such MS Office and Outlook, and office machinery.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.