CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a newly established eMoney institution, headquartered in Nicosia, we are seeking to recruit a talented and capable candidate for the position of Product Analyst / QA Tester. Key Duties/Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will be directly involved with the production and ongoing enhancement of UATs, procedures and policies, along with scenarios for system integration, improvement.
- Working with the development and quality assurance team to test applications, create automated test scripts, test existing applications for compliance with upgrades, and ensure new applications and software modifications meet requirements and operate satisfactorily in the system environment.
- Ensure technical card scheme member letters / bulletins are disseminated in a timely manner and acted upon by the development team.
- Updating documentation user manuals ready for distribution to the Customer Support Lead at the release into production of new features.
- Interpreting requests from the Customer Support Lead to ensure the development team / QA team are aware of requirements and to liaise between customer support and Dev / QA.
- Assist the development team and customer support to ensure that software interfaces work correctly with both new and existing systems.
- Liaison with APM (alternative payment methods) providers to allow for the planning of technical integration.
- Planning, documentation and testing of all APM registrations / certifications.
- Write/edit detailed test plans, procedures, and scenarios and document the successes and failures of all executed test procedures.
- Educated to degre level in Computer Science/Engineering or related field.
- 3+ years of previous experience in software QA/Testing within the payments industry is a must.
- Familiarity with issue/problem tracking software and software version control system.
- Have an understanding of the processes involved in full lifecycle software development and understand developing software in a team environment.
- Good oral and written communications skills in English in order to interact on a daily basis with system developers, business analysts, and others.
- Ability to prioritize tasks within the project and work with minimal supervision or guidance.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to email@example.com quoting the above job title or alternatively call +357 22 002 285 for more information. Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.