- Compose and run various manual and automated tests on software;
- Customer scenario testing;
- Functional and performance testing of client-side and server-side products with maximum automation.
- Bugs verification and regression tests automation.
- Write test plans, test cases, procedures and scripts.
- Interaction with development and support team to improve the quality of the finished product.
- Functional testing of web applications
- Regression testing (writing and updating test-cases, creation of test plans)
- Integration testing (wcf-services, API) with adjacent modules and external systems
- Participation in appraisal evaluation
- Work with the system of continuous integration (CCNET, Jenkins)
- Fixing errors in the bug tracking system
- Collection and analysis of requirements for finalization, writing of productions (wiki-articles)
- SQL-requests for sampling, updating and deleting data (Pl / sql developer)
- Participation in demonstrations of implemented developments
- Using the agile methodology;
- Interaction with developers, analysts and engineers in their own and adjacent modules;
- Technical support;
The Q/A Engineer will be working closely with software developers and product managers in relation to our product’s specifications and customer requirements. The goal is to iron out any bugs and improve the quality of the finished product.
- HTML programming experience
- Java programming experience
- .NET programming experience
- Test automation experience
- SQL experience
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience working in Software Tester / QA Engineer position
- Good knowledge of the English Language
How To Apply
To apply for this position, please send your CV at [email protected]