We’re looking for a freelance mid-senior level PHP developer with good Linux skills to assist primarily in the support & maintenance of a few legacy PHP web applications.
Currently we need a person available 2 days per week (7 hours/day) but depending on our growth this could transition into a full time role within the next few months.
The position is 100% remote but it requires coordination with other team members (onboarding, timely code reviews, managing releases etc) so it is necessary to be available during GMT+2 business hours (between 9am – 5pm approximately) and have a fast and reliable internet connection.
Communication is done via Slack/Skype/Hangouts (webcam & microphone required) and fluency in English is a must.
* PHP 5/7
* Experience with LAMP/LEMP stacks and Linux administration
* English (written and verbal, but don’t worry if you don’t have a degree/certificate)
* Freelancers only (no agencies or people looking to moonlight/work on weekends), registered for business and with a valid VAT id in VIES
Bonus points for any of the below:
* Experience with modern PHP frameworks (Laravel, Symfony)
* Familiar with CI/CD pipelines and tools (we use Gitlab in most projects)
* Using Linux as your primary OS
* Strong frontend JS skills
* Experience working remotely
* A Github profile with public contributions
Please send your resume (in PDF form), contact details, daily rate and general availability to email@example.com