CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a leading and expanding provider of Corporate & Fiduciary Services, we are seeking to recruit a Russian-Speaking Assistant Compliance Officer for their offices in Nicosia.
- Review files after Legal Advisors to ensure consistency and adherence to standards; prepare summary
- Ensure the Quorum KYC Module is updated with complete information
- Update the Module with completed older reviews
- For any open reviews, CSOs will be responsible to update the Module with the documents that they receive. ACO should ensure completeness upon receiving the file for review
- Monitor alerts from the Module for expired documents and coordinate with CSOs to receive updated documents from clients
- Assist the MLCO and Compliance Manager with projects and reports requested by authorities
- Bachelor Degree in a Business related field, Accounting would be considered an advantage
- 3 years of experience in a relevant Compliance position is a must
- Ability to work under pressure
- High proficiency in both spoken and written English
- Fluent in both spoken and written Russian
- Must possess project management skills
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the above job title or alternatively call +357 22 002 285 for more information. Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.