CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a company operating within the Oil & Gas sector, we are seeking to recruit a candidate for the position of Russian-Speaking Excel/VBA Programmer to be based in Limassol.
- To architect and update data base solutions to meet business needs.
- To build in Excel the multifunctional, interactive and linked table sheets, which will reflect the status of products flow on transportation route (timing, name of product, place, tonnage etc), the tables shall be automatically updated every time the new data is entered.
- To build in the tables the automatic calculation of demurrage and storage fees.
- To accurately and securely monitor the cargo information flow, to check the information with the parties involved (customers, cargo agencies, loading ports/terminals, railway).
- To produce the Daily and Monthly reports on cargo operations.
- Any other relevant duties.Key Skills/Experience:
- University degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Working experience in IT field.
- Knowledge of Excel (programming level), Database programs, and other job specific software.
- Knowledge of basics in Shipping is a plus.
- Experience in reporting tools.
- Fluency in Russian & English is a must (Written & Spoken)
- Strong Analysis and problem solving skills.
- Occasional work after hours and on weekends may be required to support operations.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to email@example.com quoting the above job title or alternatively call +357 22 002 285 for more information. Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.