Our client, a CYSEC licensed Investment Firm located in Limassol, is looking to hire a Senior Communication Officer.
– Responsible for the overall company communication and protection of the brand name in the media
– Email Marketing, Social Media & Forum Management, Press Releases Promotions and Media Buys Communication.
– Communicating with winners and other activities related to communications
– Establish online media buys.
– Manage campaigns: coordinate with the relevant departments to gather the ongoing campaigns’ results and winners’ interviews, verify the results and announce the winners on social media and the website.
– Update the blog when necessary.
– Develop and track email campaigns to ultimately increase our business’ email marketing success.
– Segment lists based on behaviours like past email engagement, website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.) and database parameters.
– Produce documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests and successful email promotions.
– Create and implement a dynamic content strategy for the company’s social media platforms
– Manage social media posts on a daily basis.
– Monitor and manage Forums: Handle the communication and provide official responses to Forums and Reviews pages.
– Keep well informed of competitor marketing initiatives and promotions.
– Liaise with members of the Sales and Business Development teams to capture details of their marketing requirements and ensure timely and effective delivery of such requirements.
– Liaise with the relevant sub-teams within the marketing department to report the requirements of the requestors.
– Record all requests and progress updates on centralized spreadsheets, ensuring that the management is informed about the progress of important tasks.
– Arrange meetings with key personnel to proactively ascertain their marketing requirements for development in their target market and provide them with feedback on progress updates on existing requests.
– Work closely with the Design team, manage email mass distribution systems and collaborate with the IT team in order to produce materials in a timely manner.
– Assist when required with event management for local regions, help to book venues and coordinate the delivery of merchandise.
– Provide Quality Assurance of all resources and materials to the Sales and BD teams.
– Troubleshoot and proactively identify ways to improve procedures and cooperation between Sales & Marketing teams.
– Report to the CMO and assist with any other localised tasks as and when required.
– Marketing related Degree
– Previous experience in a marketing / email mass distribution service / marketing automation technology role.
– Experience within the FX or financial services industry.
– Fluency in English, both orally and in writing.
– Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
– Competency in Google Sheets.
– Ability to work quickly and accurately.
– Always act professionally despite highly pressurised environment.
– Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics, such as Sender Score, deliverability and sender reputation.
– Knowledge of HTML and CSS for e-mail template building.
A very attractive salary will be offered based on skills and experience + Medical Insurance.