– Review and advise management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures
– Ensure that all activities of the company are adhering to the license requirements, in conjunction with the Risk & Compliance Manager
– Conduct relevant informative training to staff on an as and when basis
– Advise the Back Office on any necessary changes or actions with regards to procedures
– Business orientated
– Participating on company business decisions
– Providing support to the CEO
– Stay informed of industry issues, changes and trends
– Manage multiple projects and relationships
– Collaborates with other departments to direct compliance issues to appropriate existing channels for investigation and resolution.
– Consults with the legal department as needed to resolve difficult legal compliance issues
– Identifies potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develops/implements corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
– Any other Ad-hoc activities not listed above, that may occur on an as and when basis.
– 2-3 years of experience in a similar role in the financial industry
– Experience in dealing with various regulatory bodies (CySEC, FCA etc) and their respective rules
– Fluency in English is essential (Greek would be an advantage)
Salary approximately around 2500 Euros gross based on experience and skills x 13 salaries.