- Managing client relationships and executing clients’ currency transactions, ensuring and that clients have access to up-to-date market and pricing information.
- Obtaining FX pricing from Liquidity providers and execute client trades
- Company Dealing System Maintenance
- Responsible to run complex reporting and its analysis as required by company management
- Quoting, confirming and transmitting client trades in line with company’s policy and procedures
- Providing an overview of all relevant market activity to the investment team
- Keeping up to date with market information and monitoring trends in all major currency pairings with emphasis on Market news, earnings and corporate actions
- Updating colleagues and supporting colleagues from other departments
A reputable, CySEC regulated investment firm is seeking for a Senior Dealer.
The right candidate is someone who would like to be part of a dynamic and visionary team. Someone who wants the challenge of working with well-known companies in an independent, exciting atmosphere.
- University / College graduate in Economics, Finance or equivalent 1 year experience in either a financial institution or brokerage firm
- Holder of Investment firm certificate such as reception and transmission of orders or execution of orders
- Previous dealing room experience of any kind (Mt4)would be considered as an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Financial Markets with emphasis on FX, Equities and Futures
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Work well under pressure
- Excellent Mathematical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Proficiency with different trading platforms is advantage (Mt4,cTrader)
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
How To Apply
To apply for this position, please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org