Our client, a CySec Regulated Investment Firm located in Nicosia, is looking to hire a Senior Dealer.
– Monitoring the Financial Markets.
– Supervising the operations and team of the Dealing department.
– Providing reports to the Senior Management and Head of the Brokerage Department.
– Implement the hedging strategies defined by Management.
– Supervise closely the procedures done by Dealers
– Performing market analysis and hedge cost analysis.
– Executing client transactions as per clients’ instructions.
– Keeping up to date with market information and monitoring trends in all major currency pairings.
– Monitoring and ensuring the smooth and correct operation of the company’s systems and trading platforms.
– A university degree is Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or a related field.
– A minimum of 2 to 4 years’ experience working as a Dealer.
– Well-developed trading skills.
– A strong understanding of best execution policies and procedures.
– Able to handle operation procedures.
– Excellent communication skills when reporting to management.
– Management Skills.
– Capability to thrive under pressure.
– Analysis and reasoning capability.
– Ability to pay attention to details.
– Ability to train junior members of the team
– Display a teamwork spirit.
– Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
– Availability and willingness to work on a 24-hour shift-program
Salary: 22000 – 32000 Euros gross + Medical Insurance