- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Designing and implementing tests,
- Debugging and defining corrective actions.
- Review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
They are currently expanding and adding individuals to their existing dynamic team.
One of the roles they are currently looking to fill is that of the QA Engineer. This is a role that plays an important part in the company’s product development process. The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, then our client would be happy to meet you.
- Proven work experience in software development and software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes, with experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing and automated testing tools. Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting, with experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
How To Apply
To apply for this position, please send your CV at [email protected]