We are looking for a Senior Web Developer for our client -a reputable investment firm in Limassol. The ideal candidate will be someone with experience as a Sugar CRM developer a hard-working individual that will enjoy working in a team.
- Product development using Agile methodologies and multi-threading technologies;
- Collaborating with the management, stakeholders and team members in order to meet strict deadlines;
- Work on multiple simultaneous projects and deliver on a dynamic set of objectives and requirements, as part of a team of specialists;
- Reviewing current systems;
- Presenting ideas for system improvements;
- Working closely with analysts, designers and staff;
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running;
- An ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced coding environment.
- At least 3 years’ working experience as a SugarCRM developer.
- In-depth knowledge of Object Oriented programming and SugarCRM framework
- Experience in full stack Development
- Solid unit testing experience
- Test-Driven development experience
- Deep knowledge of S.O.L.I.D. principles of OOD
- Strong SQL databases and ORM experience
- Skills Required: Self Directed, Multi-tasking, Communication skills, Adaptability, Organizing and Time Management Skills, Team Spirit
- Fluent English or Greek language
The below will be considered an advantage:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with financial trading / trading platforms development
- High-performance applications and GUI
- Knowledge of Domain-Driven Design approach
- Experience in performance optimization
- Linux administration skills
One of our client, a digital marketing agency based in Limassol – Cyprus, is looking for a full-time, Senior C# Developer to join its growing team. The successful candidate will be working with a young and dynamic team of professionals, specializing in a variety of projects.
- Analysis and understanding of business domain
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- A very attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
- Graduate or diploma in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent
- Understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
- .NET/C# using Visual Studio
- Database design, SQL and stored procedure development in T-SQL (Microsoft SQL Server)
How To Apply
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com