CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a leading technology firm providing solutions to the financial services sector, we are seeking to recruit an experienced Software Developer for their team in Limassol.
- Developing in-house bespoke institutional trading systems software and internal portals.
- Understand and carry out requests and requirements from project and product managers.
- Projects include a mixture of trading, reporting, monitoring, internal modules, and risk management portals.
- Proactive completion of work and seek resolutions to blockers with managers.
- Code reviews, and bug fixes on any project to meet business needs.
- Deploy releases of software components to live and handling rare emergencies quickly.
- BSc / BEng in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronics Engineering or a closely related field.
- MSc / MEng in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronics Engineering or a closely related field desirable.
- Excellent fluent written and spoken English and able to learn technical and financial concepts quickly.
- 5 years or more web development experience in a .NET environment.
- Strong C#, ASP.NET, MVC 4/5 and WebSockets.
- MS SQL, MySQL, and Java a distinct advantage.
- Experience with real-time web applications with high volume updates.
- Solid academic background, postgraduate level preferred or extensive work experience.
- Strong organisation skills, ability to prioritise different tasks quickly.
- Ability to work with a team and interact with a flexible and mature attitude to work.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated and ambitious.
- Forex or other financial markets knowledge is advantageous.
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV, along with any covering letter to email@example.com quoting the above job title or alternatively call +357 22 002 285 for more information. Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.