– Apply know-your-client (kyc) and due diligence procedures to potential and existing clients.
– Enable the onboarding of merchants via collection of documents.
– Adherence to compliance and regulatory guidelines and regulations.
– Ongoing monitoring of clients. (this is a well-known terminology – no need to change it)
– Communication with various banks- for the purpose of opening backup accounts.
– Provide support for periodical reviews and audits
– Liaising with various internal departments of the company: Support Sales and Account management in regard to new and existing merchants’ questions around on-boarding. Working closely with the Risk and the technical departments.
– Bachelor’s Degree – Mandatory.
– Bachelor of Law (LLB) – an advantage
– 1-3 years of experience in similar role: (compliance/underwriting)
– Prior experience working at Payment Services Provider (PSP), Acquiring Bank, Forex, or Gaming Company- an advantage
– English at native tongue level
– Any additional foreign language – an advantage
15K – 18K Euros gross annually + 13th salary + Medical